1. Blue alley way in Chefchaouen. 2. Kitty cat on blue stairs by blue doors. 3. Me, writing this blog post about Morocco in our blue room wearing a blue t shirt.
1. The beautiful interior of Moulay Ismail’s mausoleum in Meknes. 2. Tiny Tim in wide open spaces in the ancient granary.
1. Way finding in Fes could be a challenge, so to remember our way we’d take pictures of our route. This is one of those pictures- I’m reminding us to go left. 2. View of the tannery in Fes. 3. Enjoying our Magnum Double Caramels. 4. Tim with our favorite person on Morocco, one of … Continue reading Fes, Morocco
Enjoying the beach scene in Essaouira.
1. Shadows of our camels in the desert. 2-4. Sunset over the dunes. 5. Sunrise casting shadows. 6. Me and my camel, Ole Blue Eyes. 7. Our tent for the night in the desert. 8. Our favorite little kid.
1. View from our hotel at one of the end of Dades Gorge. 2. Having some fun at Todra Gorge
Two typical Moroccan experiences- 1. Mint tea and 2. Chicken tagine